Digital Time Proportion Adjustment Temperature Controller (XMTG-2301/2)
|FOB Price:||US $13.6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $13.6/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: XMTG-2301/2
- Certification: CE
- Size: 48*48
- Control Type: Digital
- Control Method: Electronic Type
- Specification: ISO 9001: 2008Others
- HS Code: 9032900090
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Display Type: LED
- Usage: Temperature Control
- Type: Temperature Controller
- Trademark: CJ
- Origin: China
XMT* digital temperature meter
Display method: LED display
Basic error: Less than 1.0%F.S±1B
Output contact capacity: AC 220V 5A
XMTG-2301 series digital temperature controller has digital display of the temperature measured value and time proportion control function. It has high precision, good reliability, strong cushioning, easy installation and other advantages. This controller is widely used as temperature measurement and automatic control in light and heavy industry, such as metallurgy, chemical, electronic, machinery, textile, plastic, refrigeration, medical treatment, electric oven, and so on.
Single signal input: K, E, J, T, S, B, pt100, cu50
1. Input type: J
2. Measure and control range: 0~399C
3. Accuracy: ≤ 1.0%F. S± 1B
4. Proportional band range: ± 12C
5. Control period: 30± 3Sec
6. Output contact capacity: 220VAC, 5A (resistance load)
7. Power supply: AC 85~242V, 50/60HZ
8. Power consumption: <3W
9. Overall size and installation hole(mm): 48× 48× 110; 44× 44
10. Working environment: Temperature: 0~50C; Relative humidity: < 85%RH, without corrode gas.
Meaning of the model code
1. Terminal No.1 is connected with anode(+) of J type thermocouple sensor and terminal No.2 is connected with negative pole (-) of J type thermocouple sensor.
2. Terminal No.4 and No.5 has been connected with NTC5K thermal resistance as cold compensation.
3. Terminal No.6, No.7 and No.8 are relay output. When the green light of "OUT" brighten, terminal No.7 and No.8 are connected and terminal No. 6 and No.7 are disconnected. When the green light of "OUT" goes out, terminal No.7 and No.8 are disconnected and terminal No.6 and No.7 are connected.
4. Terminal No.9 and No.10 are power supply of AC85~242V.
Panel instruction (consult)
1.The measured value display window
2.Setting dial: Through press the "+" and "-" of each dial to set temperature set value.
3. Output indicator: The green light of "OUT" on the panel indicates the situation of output. When the 7.8 terminal of the meter connect, "OUT" green light is brighten.
4. "RST" potentiometer: When between the setting temperature and measurement temperature have static difference deviation, you can use this potentiometer for regulation.The potentiometer
is setting in the middle in the factory.
IV.Method to use
1. This temperature controller should be fixed in the installation hole. Connect the power, sensor and output controlling wires properly according to the connection scheme. It will display the actual measured temperature after switching on.
2. The dial button on the panel of the controller can be set to any temperature you want between 0ºC and 399ºC.
When the actual measured temperature don't enter the proportional band and the setting temperature is higher than the actual measured temperature, the terminal "7" and "8" connect , the terminal "7" and "6" disconnect. The load starts heating at the moment and its temperature is going up. When the actual measured temperature don't enter the proportional band and the setting temperature is lower than the actual measured temperature, the terminal "7" and "8" disconnect , the terminal "7" and "6" connect . The load does not heat at the moment and its temperature is going down. After the actual measured temperature entry into the proportional band, the relay start opening and closing according to the controlling rule. The higher temperature , the shorter connecting time of relay between terminal "7" and "8 ", vice versa .The meter control the temperature by the way of changing the average heating power of load.
Measure and control range
Output contact capacity
220VAC, 5A (resistance load)
AC 85~242V, 50/60HZ
Overall size and installation hole(mm)
temperature: 0~50°C; relative humidity: < 85%RH, without corrode gas