Pid Temperature Controller with 30 Program Segment (XMTG-808P)
|FOB Price:||US $42 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $42/ Piece|
- Model NO.: XMTG-808P
- Certification: RoHS, UL, CE, ISO
- Control: Programmable Control
- Type: Temperature Controller
- Usage: Temperature Control
- Trademark: CJ
- Origin: China
- Customized: Customized
- Display Type: LED
- Control Type: Digital
- Control Method: Electronic Type
- Material: PCB
- Specification: ISO 9001: 2008 Others
- HS Code: 9032900090
(1) Thermocouple: K (-50~1300oC), S (-50~+1700oC), T (-200~+350oC), E (0~800oC), J ( 0~1000oC), B (0~1800oC), N (0~1300oC), WRe (0~2300oC)
(2) Thermal resistance: CU50 (-50~150oC) PT100 (-20~600oC)
(3) Linearity voltage: 0-5V, 1-5V, 0-1V, 0-100mV, 0-20mV.
(4) Linearity current(with diffluent resistance): 0-10mA, 0-20mA, 4-20mA.
(5) Linearity input: -1999~+9999 (user freely setting)
(1) Input by thermal resistance, linearity voltage and linearity current 0.5F. S± 1
(2) Thermocouple input adopt copper resistance or freezing compensate cold end 0.5 F. S± 1
(3) Although the meter can measure B, S, WRE during the temperature 0~600oC, its measurement could not reach 0.5 class
(4) differentiate rate: 1, 0.1
3. Response time≤ 0.5s (filter parameter sets 0)
4. Adjusting mode
(1) ON/OFF control methodReturn difference can be adjusted
(2) Common PID controlwith the parameter of self-setting function
(3) Intelligence adjustment(including vague PID adjustment and advanced control algorithm with the parameter of self-setting function)
5. Output specificationit make out directly output parameter modularity or without modularity
(1) The switch of relay contact point output (open+ closed): 250VAC/7A or 30VDC/10A
(2) SSR voltage: 12VDC/30mA(apply for driving SSR relay)
(3) Contact point output with controllable silicon: Can contact 5~500A two directions controllable silicon; 2 separate directions controllable silicon opposite direction parallel.
(4) Liner electric current output initial current and terminal current value can be defined when the output is 0~24mAvoltage range 11~23VDC
Support RS485communication mode, adopt AIBUS communication agreement, and baud rate support the below selection 1200BPS, 4800BPS, 7200BPS, 9600BPS.
Support two passive contact output, relay contact 250VAC/7A. It has four methods including upper limit, lower limit, positive deviation, negative deviation. It can output 2 ways at most
8. Tolerance for pressure when it is segregated
Between electric power, relays contact and signals end, do 2000V pressure tolerance test 1s, there is no abnormal phenomenon;
9. Movement with hand
10. Power supply
(1) 85V-242VAC, 50-60Hz, power consumption ≤ 4W
(2) 24VDC/AC, power consumption≤ 4W
(3) 220VAC± 10% 50HZpower consumption≤ 4W
11. Working circumstance
Environment temperature: 0~50, humidity ≤ 85, no corrode and strong electromagnetism disturb
12. Product authentication
XMT*-808 series temperature meter acquire CE authentication and RoHS Environmental Protection authentication.
Function and concept
Program StEP: The NO. Of the program StEP can be defined from 1 to 30, and the current StEP is the program StEP being executing.
StEP time: The total running time of the whole program StEP. The unit is minute and the available value range from 1 to 9999.
Running time: Time that the current StEP has run. As the running time reaches the StEP time, the program will jump to the next StEP automatically.
Jump: The program can jump to any other steps in the range of 1 to 30 automatically as you programmed in the program StEP, and realize cycle control. If StEP NO. Is modified, the program also will jump. Furthermore if the program StEP reaches and finished the 30th StEP, the program will jump back to the first StEP and run automatically...
Run/Hold: When program is in the running status, timer works, and set point value changes according to the preset curve. When program is in the holding status, timer stops, and set point remains.
The holding operation can be programmed into the program StEP. When the program meets with the StEP, the StEP time of that is set to zero, or when a jumping StEP jumps to another jumping StEP, the program will get in Hold status. Hold/Run operation can also be performed manually at any time.
Event output: Event output can be programmed in the instrument, it can trigger two alarm contacts to make external equipment operate with interlock.
Power on/power off: Means power on of the instrument or unexpected power failure at running status. Altogether 4 handling modes are selectable for user...
Curve fitting: Curve fitting is adopted as a kind of control technology for XMT-808P series instrument. As controlled process often has lag time in system response, by the way of curve fitting the instrument will smooth the turning point of the linear heating-up, cooling-down and constant temperature curves automatically. The degree of the smooth is relevant with the system's lag time, the longer of the lag time, the deeper of the smooth degree. On the opposite the smooth function will be weaker. Generally the shorter of the process lag time (such as temperature inertia), the better of the program control on effect. By the way of the curve fitting to deal with the program curves, will avoid overshoot. Note: The characteristic of the curve fitting will force the program control to generate fixed negative deviation during the linear heating-up and fixed positive deviation during the linear cooling-down, the deviation is direct proportional to the lag time (t) and the speed of heating-up (cooling-down). This phenomenon is normal.