- Model NO.: Bimetallic temperature meter
- Origin: China
- Specification: Others
- HS Code: 90259000
WSS series bimetal thermometer is a kind measuring middle-temperature, low-temperature field instrument, is widely used in petroleum, chemical, electric power, printing dyeing industry production process. Electrification contact bimetal thermometer can automatic control signal or give a alarm when the measured temperature reach set value.
II.Specifications and technical parameters
1. Measuring range: -40~80ºC, 0~50ºC, 0~100ºC, 0~120ºC, 0~150ºC,
0~200ºC, 0~300ºC, 0~400ºC, 0~500ºC
2. Accuracy: 1.5"or 2.5"
3. Time constant: ≤40 seconds
4. Ambient temperature: -20~+60ºC
5. Contact Power: 10VA (Non-inductive load) The maximum operating current: 1A The maximum working voltage: 220V
1: 1-Outer thread 2-Internal- thread 3-Fixed thread
2: 0-Axial 1-Radial
3: 3-Φ60 4-Φ100 5-Φ150
4: S-Single indication SX-Electrical contact SJ-Outdoor type
1. Before using the thermometer should check the expiration date, If it has been out
of date, expired, it need to re-examined; under normal use, s thermometer should be
regularly inspected, usually every other year, test one for suitable.
2. Bimetal thermometer's sensor immerse in the measured medium, and the
immersion length must be greater than 100mm (0 ~ 50 ºC range immersion length
is greater than 150mm), in order to ensure the accuracy of measurement.
3. Bimetal thermometer should avoid the collision and impact in any case, not to
make the temperature sensor bending deformation, strictly prohibit taking the meter
as the wrench tighten screw.
4. Thermometer regularly working temperature should be in the measured
temperature range's 1 / 2 ~ 3 / 4.
5. For measuring large flow or strong corrosive medium, it should be additional
protection tube before using.
6. Electrification contact bimetal thermometer should not use in the great vibration